Think Your Demo Has What It Takes?
Get Your Demo Reviewed!
One BIG Question..
Are you an artist, songwriter, producer or production company and feel that you’re the next superstar and/or you have the next big “hit” record?
…By giving you the best advice on what major record labels or distributors are looking for in the artists they decide to sign! In order to provide you the best advise, we’ve got to first review your demo and be satisfied that you truly have what it takes to be a “superstar” or that you’ve got that “hit” record!
The Process is Simple!
• Pay the Demo Review Fee. The Demo Review Fee is $150.00 for two (2) songs submitted and $75.00 per additional song submitted. You may only purchase the $75.00 additional song submission with the purchase of the two (2) song review. The Fees are non-refundable.
• Once payment has been received, you will receive an email with instructions on submitting your two (2) plus song demos to the Law Offices of Robert A. Celestin.
• Bob Celestin will personally listen to your demo(s).
• He will give you his honest opinion and, if possible, he will give you a more detailed critique outlining what he feels you need to do to improve your chances of getting your music heard by the labels.
• Should he feel that you have a “hit or hits,” he will contact you to discuss the next step.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.