Think Your Demo Has What It Takes?
Get Your Demo Reviewed Personally by Robert Celestin
First, Some Questions...
- Are you an artist, songwriter, producer or production company and feel that you’re the next superstar and/or you have the next big “hit” record?
- Are you trying to get the “right person” at the labels to hear what you have to offer and just can’t get through to them?
– If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we may be able to assist you.
However, before we can best advise you on what major record labels are looking for in the artists that they decide to sign, we’ve got to be certain that you’ve got “the goods”! In other words, we’ve got to first review your demo and be satisfied that you truly have what it takes to be a “superstar” or that you’ve got that “hit” record!
The Process is Simple!:
- Pay the Demo Review Fee. The Demo Review Fee is $300.00 for 4-6 songs submitted (40% savings) or $200.00 for 3 songs submitted (12% savings) or $75.00 per song submitted. The Fees are non-refundable.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive an email with instructions on submitting your demo(s) to the Law Offices of Robert A. Celestin.
- Bob Celestin will personally listen to your demo(s).
- He will give you his honest opinion and, if possible, he will give you a more detailed critique outlining what he feels you need to do to improve your chances of getting your music heard by the labels.
- Should he feel that you have a “hit or hits,” he will advise you as to the steps necessary to get a major label interested.
- Because the firm has relationships with most major labels distributed by Sony Music, WMG and Universal, the firm is able to provide the best advice as to what they are looking for in artists that they decide to sign.