Think Your Demo Has What It Takes?
Get Your Demo Reviewed!
First, Some Questions...
- Are you an artist, songwriter, producer or production company and feel that you’re the next superstar and/or you have the next big “hit” record?
- Are you trying to get the “right person” at the labels to hear what you have to offer and just can’t get through to them?
– If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we may be able to assist you.
However, before we can best advise you on what major record labels are looking for in the artists they decide to sign, we’ve got to be certain you’ve “got the goods’! In other words, we’ve got to first review your demo and be satisfied that you truly have what it takes to be a “superstar” or that you’ve got that “hit” record!
The Process is Simple!:
- Pay the Demo Review Fee. The Demo Review Fee is $75.00 per song submitted or $140.00 for two (2) songs submitted or $200.00 for three (3) songs submitted. The Fees are non-refundable.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive an email with instructions on submitting your one (1), two (2) or to three (3) song demo to the Law Offices of Robert A. Celestin.
- Bob Celestin will personally listen to your demo(s).
- He will give you his honest opinion and, if possible, he will give you a more detailed critique outlining what he feels you need to do to improve your chances of getting your music heard by the labels.
- Should he feel that you have a “hit or hits,” he will contact you to discuss the next step.
* The firm has relationships with most labels distributed by Sony Music, WMG and Universal.